We've just published our 2010 Annual Data, a summary of AKSourceLink's web usage and activities last year. Highlights include:
- Searches were conducted by clients in every part of the state, from Barrow to Adak to Ketchikan and from villages with less than 100 people to Anchorage with nearly 300,000.
- At least 42% of searches were conducted by women.
- About one-quarter of all searches were conducted by Alaska Native entrepreneurs.
- Business planning and financial assistance are the two most popular search categories.
- 35% of businesses conducting searches were start-ups, 34% were in the concept stage, 29% were established businesses, and 2% could claim annual revenue exceeding $1 million.
The full report is available here.
If you use AKSourceLink, remember to "like" us on Facebook!